11:Searching for people & Expertise
Morten Hertzum Expertise Seeking: A Review
Krisztian Balog, Yi Fang, Maarten de Rijke, Pavel Serdyukov, and Luo Si, “Expertise Retrieval,” Foundations and Trends in Information Retrieval 6:2–3 (2012): 127–256.
Omer Barkol, Ruth Bergman, Kas Kasravi, Shahar Golan, and Marie Risov, “Enterprise Collective: Connecting People via Content,” HP Laboratories Technical Report HPL-2012-102R1.
Basis Technology, “The Name Matching You Need: A Comparison of Name Matching Technologies,” 2012.
Ido Guy, Sigalit Ur, Inbal Ronen, Sara Weber, and Tolga Oral, “Best Faces Forward: A Large-Scale Study of People Search in the Enterprise,” CHI ’12 Proceedings of the SIGCHI Conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems, Austin, Texas, May 5–10, 2012.
URLs checked 1 February 2016
- 00 – Chapter Resources
- 01: Searching, Finding, Deciding
- 02: Benefits and challenges
- 03: Search technology
- 04: Query and results management
- 05: The business of search
- 06: Open source search
- 07: SharePoint search
- 08: Search governance
- 09: Making a business case
- 10: Defining user requirements
- 11: Searching for people and expertise
- 12: Search user interface design
- 13: Specification and selection
- 14: Installation and implementation
- 15: Search evaluation
- 16: Website search
- 17: E-Discovery
- 18: Text and content analytics
- 19: The next five years